Candy Corn Role Plays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~*~There's no snow in Texas~*~~ Addie Tukin's Christmas journal

Go down

~~*~There's no snow in Texas~*~~ Addie Tukin's Christmas journal Empty ~~*~There's no snow in Texas~*~~ Addie Tukin's Christmas journal

Post  Goonan's Girl! Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:30 am

Intro

Well, Hi... I'm Addie Tukin. I'm 8 years old, and I live in Lufkin, Texas. I'm in the 3rd grade. I'm really excited about Christmas, and today, I'm writing in my Christmas journal for the first time! Today is the 15th of December, so only 10 days untill Christmas! I can't write long though, I have to go make Christmas cookies! Bye!

-Addie

CHAPTER 1

LATER THAT DAY:

I'm back! The cookies turned out perfect! I'll post a picture on my journal.

~~*~There's no snow in Texas~*~~ Addie Tukin's Christmas journal Christmas_cookies

There's a pic! I taped it to my journal. So, in my class, we're making Christmas crafts. I'm making a lightbulb reindeer. My best friend Sarah Nash is making an ornament for her tree. She say's it's a present for her mother though. I'm giving my reindeer to my mom too.
Tomorrow I'm having a sleepover with Sarah and my other friend Pearl. Pearl's family is very rich, and she has a huge house, so we're having the party there. I'm so excited! We're making crafts and cookies, and cake for the big bake-sale Saturday.
The sale raises money for the toy drive for kids. I think it's called.... toy's for tots. It's really fun. I'll write more after school tomorrow. Over and out!

-Addie
Goonan's Girl!
Goonan's Girl!
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://candycornroleplays.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum